Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Summer to Lookbook

A Summer To LookBook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97MBObNvliY

For the record, in the past I've always envied the hardworking users of the lookbook community. Never once did I think I could ever put together some successful pieces like I did yesterday. Even though my accessories were minimal, (due to my lack of collection) I still think I was somewhat able to pull it off. 
 

Outfit #1: The very patterned dress.

I really wanted to find a dress that wouldn't need too many statement accessories to complete my look. What I put together with this outfit is a simple brown pair of boots and a brown belt with a tiny gold chain as awesome accent. To my benefit even though it was windy outside, IT DIDN'T BLOW UP IN THE WIND. It's at the perfect length so that it doesn't reveal any "not to be seen" body parts. Also it is thin enough so that you won't feel uncomfortable in this dress. I loved wearing it, and it was a very cute look!!

  Outfit #2: Her lacy floral top paired with simple jean shorts.

This kind of look is my go to look haha. I love this simple style when I just want to wear an outfit with shorts during the day. I usually like to pair them up with a dressy or cute top. I like to call this "I kind-of-sort-of tried today" Look. If you're looking for a quick outfit for school, or going to hang out with friends, this is an awesome choice. There are plenty of "I kind-of-sort-of tried today looks!" Go find them as you please!

Outfit #3: Stripes and Buckles.

I love this outfit just for the simple fact that...It makes me look ALMOST flirty and mature! lol jk. But really I love how the striped high-waisted shorts were paired with these buckled heels. The outfit was still kept my doll-like style, but added a little maturity in the mix. I normally don't dress like this, but in the future I may play around with this look a little more. I also am really in love with this peasant-ish top. It has a nice cream color, and drapes my torso nicely. DISCLAIMER: Top recommended not to wear in too much heat. If you guys want to wear a top like this I would make it a summer night top when the weather is a little cooler.

Lastly...Thanks everyone for supporting my channel so far!! I've been getting a lot of awesome comments and love! I will continue to post frequently to keep you all entertained! thanks everyone for watching, and please subscribe!!



No comments:

Post a Comment